Monday, December 26, 2016

Reflections on 2016



I became the editor of JSBHS in January of this year, as I reflect back on the year I realize that it has come a long way! In 2016, the journal had 60 papers submitted, with 8 articles and 3 book reviews published for a publication rate of 13% for articles. Articles from the journal were downloaded approximately 13,200 times. I have learned a great deal this year about working with authors and reviewers and helping them get articles published.

Of course, I want to encourage you to submit your papers to the journal, but I also want to encourage you to be a reviewer for the journal and help make it great. Would you like to participate (Ph.D.s only, please)? Please send me an email expressing your interest: jsbhs@waldenu.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment